Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day ONE.

I originally started a blog so it would kinda be like my journal. I wanted to be able to remember what I was like when I was 20, what did I do everyday, who were the friends I hung out with etc...

I was hoping that blogging would be easier for me than writing in a journal because I'm terrible at that. Seriously. I have like four entries from when I was a child and I'm pretty sure three of them start with

"I'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now but..."

Fail.


So since I obviously don't want my future self to remember what I did when I was younger I'm just going to blog about whatever random thoughts come into my mind since that always sounds more fun to me than blogging about my day. And honestly, I'm sure reading about the things I do everyday isn't very exciting so hopefully, this will be at least a tiny bit more interesting.

I found this thing on miss Shelby's blog and I thought it looked pretty fun and it'll help me think of things to post and (hopefully) help me post everyday for the next 30 days.


Day one is: "A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself"



1. As you can tell by the title of my blog I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan. I listen to her every.single.day. (I'm pretty sure she follows me around and writes songs about my life. Creeper.)
2. I sleep with 5 pillows on my bed. Three of them have awesome pillow cases: one is Beauty and the Beast, one is Spiderman, and one is Dora.
3. I love playing with people's hair
4. I'm in love with skeleton keys.
5. I'm determined to be a princess at Disneyland.
6. I hate spending money and usually feel sick after I do.
7. I LOVE snail mail and wish people would send letters more often. (growing up LDS is a plus though. Lots of missionaries to write.)
8. I really want to find a random guy/girl playing guitar on the street and have them teach me how to play a song.
9. I am OBSESSED with Christmas. If you wanna know how I truly feel about it, watch the movie elf. Me and Buddy are the same person.
10. I love smiling! Smiling is my favorite. :]
11. I'm a really cuddly person. Srsly. I love cuddling.
12. I love the brownie batter more than I love the actual brownies.
13. No matter how many new video game consoles they come out with, Sega Genesis will always be number one in my heart.
14. I think it's way cooler when a movie I like comes on tv or my favorite song comes on the radio and I have to watch it/ listen to it even if I own the dvd or cd already. (Plus I kinda like it when movies have commercials, I need the break because I have trouble sitting still for long amounts of time.)
15. Every time I find my hiding spot when I'm playing hide and seek, I suddenly have to pee. Every.stinkin.time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi comment leaver! You're awesome and I like you. :]