Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's our town, everybody scream

in this town of Halloween!

As promised, I'm here to post pictures of my Halloween costume.

This year I decided to be...








Snow White! :]

October was a busy month for me and I loved every minute of it!

There were lots of sleepovers:

(including the traditional "we just woke up and decided to take hideous pictures of ourselves" pictures)


Goofing off:



Picture taking:


Car rides:

(sometimes ones with no drivers)

including a super long car ride to the Pima county fair.

Yes, we left at 2:30 pm, drove three hours to Pima AZ, stayed there for two hours, then drove three hours BACK to Mesa to go to our friends house. I know, we're awesome (and crazy).


Moving on...

There was a limbo-ing Frankenstein:

(that my dad later chained to a tree. Poor Franky.)

Football games:

(we went to watch Chris and David play football every week for the last 2 months and this is the only picture we have from it. Pretty sure that's a FAIL.)


Shopping:



Skype-ing:


Getting ready:


Dying my hair black:



Trunk or treats



Dressing up with Heidi and wandering around Mill Ave. (with Richard):


and finally taking Michael, Sean, and Lexi Trick or Treating with Daniel on Halloween:













Hope everyone else had an awesome Halloween! :]

Oh! and I'm going to be trying something new with my blog probably starting tomorrow so check back. :]

2 comments:

Hi comment leaver! You're awesome and I like you. :]