Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm onto you Disney!

I'm pretty positive Disney uses their movies to brainwash little kids.

Excibit A:
Fish are friends



NOT FOOD


Okay okay I know that quote is from Finding Nemo but that's still Disney!

I hate seafood. Seriously, I can't eat it, it totally freaks me out and I'm preeeetty sure it's because I watched The Little Mermaid 135,642,983,837,136,948,246 times when I was little. Oh and I also get really sad when people kill deer and rabbits. Yet for some reason I'm totally okay when it comes to cows and pigs. Why? Well, Disney made Bambi, which made me love woodland creatures, but they never made one about killing farm animals (at least not one that I've seen.) I think Disney has something against them. They WANT us to eat them. That's why they convinced us not to eat fish and forest animals so farm animals are all we'd have left... Think about it.


Very sneaky Disney. Verrrrry Sneaky.



P.S. This is not an "I hate Disney" post. I'm actually obsessed with Disney, it's my fav. :] I'm just really weird and have really weird thoughts. okaybye! :]

3 comments:

  1. I can't it eat it either. :(

    <3 Wakko

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I think you've made a good point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in yer blogz, reading yer secratz! (And eatin yer h00kerz.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi comment leaver! You're awesome and I like you. :]