Saturday, May 8, 2010

QOTD and presents!

Today hasn't been very exciting but it's only 4 'o clock so who knows, that could change :]. I've had really bad allergies the last few day so basically all I do is stare at the wall and feel miserable. It's good times. Except not. Anyway, I decided to at least be a little bit productive today so I finished mine and my brother's present for my mom for mother's day. I've gotta say, I'm kiiinda stoked about it. :] I'll tell everyone about it tomorrow since I don't want to blow the surprise for my momma. Now, on to the QOTD.


Okay so I'm a really inquisitive person so I've decided to do a "Question of the day" everyday. Maybe you've been wondering the same things that I have, or you may have the answer to my question. (and yes I know I can always google it but I'd rather ask you people).

Today I'm wondering:



Where do all the germs go after I use hand sanitizer!?





No, seriously. Where?

3 comments:

  1. They stay in your hand, there just dead : ) Well thats the logical answer anyway, I could lie and tell you they float up to germ heaven : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the alchohol kills the germs

    ReplyDelete
  3. But then their little germ bodies just stay in your hand? Sick.

    ReplyDelete

Hi comment leaver! You're awesome and I like you. :]