Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy's day. :]


Mother's day is my FAVORITE holiday. I'm not even joking, I love it more than Christmas. I know, I'm crazy.

It's probably because one of my favorite things is watching people get gifts, especially my mom. I can't even describe to you how much I love that woman and I love that there is a day (besides her birthday) where we can spoil her and give her presents and tell her to "sit down and stop doing chores!" and she has to listen. (I think we only told her that 5 times today... she's getting better. ;])

So anyways I bet you're wondering what I did for her today. Oh...you're not? Oh well I'm going to tell you anyway because it's my blog and I do what I want.

Ever since I saw Mr Smee's "MOM" tattoo in Peter Pan, I've wanted one.




Soooooooo:



Isn't it awesome!? and I know I have huge guns. It's okay to be jealous.



Juuuust kidding (about the tattoo part, not about my huge guns, I mean just LOOK at those puppies :P) My mother would have murdered me if I had gotten a tattoo, especially on Mother's day. I really do what a mom tattoo though, I think it would be shiggity schweet.

Okay I'm going to stop rambling now and tell you what I ACTUALLY did for her. I decided a while ago that I wanted to make a "music video" of our home videos for my mom and I wanted me and my brother to sing the song. I didn't make it to the studio so he's the only one singing but it's amazing. I love it so freakin' much. I kinda want the videos to be on their own so I'm going to put them in the next post.


The song in the first video is called "My Mother" and it was sung by the Chipettes in The Chipmunk Adventure. If you'd like to hear more of my brother's beautiful voice and guitar playing go here: http://www.myspace.com/blayrock


My favorite Backstreet boys song has always been "Perfect Fan". If you haven't heard it go listen to it now. In fact I'll make it pretty easy for you, just watch the second video in the next post. I wanted to make a video about me and my mom and I've always thought this song described my mom perfectly. Anywaysss check out the next post if you want to watch them. :]





Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I love you. :]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi comment leaver! You're awesome and I like you. :]