Saturday, May 15, 2010

For good.

The last few days have been wonderful. I've been sitting here watching Glee and eatin' Cup 'o noodles for the last 30 minutes, going through over 300 pictures trying to figure out which ones to post. (I told you I'm a picture freak). Here's what I've been up to:

Wednesday: sang in the finale at my old high school's last choir concert, went to Dairy Queen after (it's tradition. Although some lame kids decided to start a new tradition and go to Wendy's. We're no longer friends. Juuust kidding, but they're still lame.)After Dairy Queen me and some of my old friends (who I adore and have missed deeply) went to the park and took million pictures, I'll post some in a bit. then me and Ali went and played with Derek's animals. SO awesome. His pony looked like a unicorn, I love him. After that we went to Cory's, got locked in a trunk (seriously, i did), went home, ate and fell asleep watching That 70's show. It was good times.

Every year in the finale we sing "For Good", it's a song from the musical Wicked and has amazing lyrics. It's one of my favorite songs. Click here to listen to it.

Thursday: I'll write about it in the next post since I have a bunch of pictures from that day to put up and there will already be too many in here.

Friday: went to see "Letters to Juliet" with my mom (really good movie), ate pizza, went to Main St. to see some art, came home, baked cookies, and now I'm bloggin'. I guess it's techincally Saturday now.

Saturday: Blogged. Nooow on to the pictures!

Beware! Me and my friends like to make really unattractive faces which can lead to pretty terrifying photos. You have been warned.


Rockin' out to The Backstreet boys.
















Mary is probably going to murder me for this but I just love it so much! haha, I told you we take horrifying pictures.



Me and Ali take jumping pictures allll the time so of course we had to do some that night.

We got this one on the first shot.


We tried to take more with Mary and FAILED.
























The flash was a liiittle bit on the bright side.






I told you she put me in the trunk.

Hey! You made it through all the pictures! Yay you. :] I'll post Thursdays pictures soooon. I know, you're really excited. :P kbye! :]

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just stopped by to say thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. It's always nice to hear who is reading my blog. Thanks so much for the kind words. It's comments like yours that make me want to write with honesty on my blog.

    You have a great blog, too! I followed! :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Hi comment leaver! You're awesome and I like you. :]